Custom is who we are.

Custom Service Crane, Inc. recognizes that no two jobs are the same and we will work within the parameters to effectively and safely get the job done.

In meeting varied needs, we aim to be your one-stop shop, offering the smallest mini crane to some of the largest tower cranes in the market today, all complimented with the accessories you need to maximize on-site performance. Our goal is to supply you with the widest range and most value-added selection of cranes, concrete placement equipment, and accessories in the industry.

  • Hydraulic cranes up to 275 ton in fleet
  • Certified cranes & operators
  • On time service guaranteed
  • Bare rental cranes
  • Crawler cranes available
  • Tower cranes
  • Concrete placement services
  • Fork lift rentals
  • Rigging rentals
  • Man basket rentals
  • Storage & warehousing
  • and more…

Some of Custom Service Crane's larger equipment lined up in the Fisher, IL yard. Equipment left to right: 275 ton, 275 ton, 175 ton, tower crane (background,, 175 ton, & lowboy

Elevating Expectations for Over 20 Years



A variety of safety awards earned 2011-2016

At Custom Service Crane, safety is our #1 priority. This is carried out through the following company procedures:

  1. Safety Program
  2. Hazard Recognition Program
  3. Monthly Safety Meetings
  4. Yearly Crane Certification
  5. 100% Operator NCCO Certified

It is the policy of Custom Service Crane, Inc. to strive for the safest possible performance on each jobsite.

The Safety Program that we have adopted represents a wealth of practical experience tested over the years in many successful projects. Implementing these procedures will protect the well-being of our customers, employees and company resources from any harm or financial loss caused by accidents.

Each employee is required to understand and abide by these procedures. Without question it is every employees responsibility at all levels.

Safety is critical to Custom Service Crane, Inc. and is an integral part of our routine operations. The statistics tell us that 90% of crane accidents are caused by “Unsafe Actions,” the remaining 10% are due to “Unsafe Conditions.”

We believe that accidents are preventable and it is up to each of us to ensure that we practice safety as a routine part of our daily work.

Custom Service Crane, Inc. is committed to maintaining a safe workplace as well as the safest equipment possible to protect all involved against any potential hazards caused by our operations or equipment.



Small boom truck cranes line up in our original Urbana yard.

Custom Service Crane, Inc. started in 1994 with a 12 ton Grove truck crane. From those humble beginnings along with emphasis on service and reliability, Custom Service Crane has experienced more than steady growth.

Today, our company employs 45 steady team members. Our philosophy has always been to provide a one-stop shop for hoisting needs. This philosophy has driven us into the tower crane industry along with concrete pumping and light excavation all while doing our best to service the customer. During our growth, our core group of owners have been able to acquire the best individuals representing these same morals and ethics that we are bound to, making Custom Service Crane more well-rounded and able to provide the same level of service as we did many years ago.